- Activities & lessons DESIGNED for outdoor play & discover.
- Learning that is PLAY so that kids beg for more time outside.
- PREPARED lessons with science explanations, printables, & supply lists ready to go.
- INEXPENSIVE supplies because learning doesn’t need to be pricey.
- Focus on SCIENCE so that kids actually learn something this summer.
- SUPPORT (that’s us) to answer all your sciency questions for the summer.
- Created for ELEMENTARY ages but fun for the whole family.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
Take a Test Drive
15+ Outdoor Lessons
A done-for-you science lesson to get you OUTSIDE at least once a week.
Science from your own backyard with supplies you already have around the house.
No Degree Required
We’ve explained the science for you! You don’t need a science degree, you got this.
Extra ideas & activities for kids to learn by themselves while you take a break.[/text_block]
Contribute to a real world science project along with classmates from around the world.
No need to tie yourself down for the summer. Do all the activities & lesson on your own schedule.
Only have 15 minutes?
A marker in the lesson plan shows you the best place to cut the lesson if you only have 15 minutes. All lessons and activities list the estimated time required right up front so you don’t have to guess if you have enough time.
We also included an “Extending the Lesson” section in each lesson giving you websites, videos, and books to explore even more![/text_block]